Wednesday 2 November 2016

Vegan Potato Mash

Spicy Sweet Potato Mash Recipe 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good morning Little ones! Long time so see on the vegan recipes! I'm back in action and creating so much more! It's autumn, and what's better to eat this time of year than steamy mash potato. Normally I would have gem-potatoes, simply because that's all I've ever had. I've never actually tried sweet potato mash; which shocks me as I love sweet potato.
Enough rambling, if you want to make this concoction then follow the simple instructions down below:).


If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!



Ingredients:

  • 3 sweet potatoes;
  • vegan cream (Alpro);
  • 1 birds-eye chilli-VERY HOT be warned;
  • 2 spring onions;
  • 2 carrots.

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Prepare you vegetables: peel the carrots and potatoes. Chop the carrots into fine chunks and place them into a large pan, do the same with the sweet potato.
    Dice the chilli and spring onion and put to one side;
  2. Put 2lts of water into the kettle and wait until boiled. Once boiled pour the water into the large pan, in which the carrots and potatoes are;
  3. Leave to cook for 20 minutes (until soft);
  4. When the carrots and potatoes are done mash them with a folk until fully combined. 
  5. Add the Alpro cream and stir together. Once combined add the chilli and spring onion and stir again.
  6. Plate up and ENJOY! :D 

WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? 

Spring onion:
Onions are a great antioxidant, they also contain low fat saturation, this won't clog up your arteries, as it reduces cholesterol, in comparison to a normal red or green onion, this is so much better for your mental and physical health.

Carrots:
This root vegetable is also a good source of antioxidant agents. Which simply means that they are detoxing your body, and making sure that bad bacteria stays away.

Sweet potato:

Sweet potato is enriched with beta-carotene. In the body, beta-carotene converts into vitamin A (retinol). We need vitamin A for good vision and eye health, for a strong immune system, and for healthy skin and 

This is now the end of the blog post! I hope you enjoy this tasty snack/meal. Eat it with whatever you want, I love it alone as an afternoon stack; especially when it's cold outside. I can place this into a bowl, get all snuggled in bed and eat :).
I hope you are all happy and healthy, I'm going out to London again today, and also getting my hair dyed! I can't wait to show you! Stay tuned and stay safe Little ones! I love you! x x x

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).



No comments:

Post a Comment