Monday 19 February 2018

DARING PHOTO SHOOT

LINGERIE PHOTO SHOOT 

Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
YOUTUBE: MissRoseMcGuire


Good afternoon Little Ones! How have you all been? I've just received my outcomes from a shoot I did on Tuesday 13th February, and I'm so pleased! This was my first "sexy" shoot, I never thought I'd be given this opportunity, or have the confidence, but I did it, and loved every single moment. If you want to read about my personal experience, and look at the photographs, be my guest, have a scroll!
To ensure you are keeping up to date with previous blog posts, click here! Without any further or do, let's roll on my first lingerie photo shoot.

ALSO I EDITED ALL THE BLACK AND WHITE IMAGES, THE COLOURED VERSIONS ARE TRULY MIA MARKINS WORK, THAT'S THE WAY SHE WANTS YOU TO VIEW HER PHOTOGRAPHS.



OVERALL OBJECTIVE:

Mia Markin (the photographer) had an overall objective of what she wanted to achieve, her initial concept was female form, Mia wanted to showcase several ways in which females are presented. 
In this specific shoot, her idea was to place me in a natural surrounding and mirror what I do in the morning, lighting remained crucial as she wanted to capture several shadows which enhanced female form. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't forgiving, some of the images didn't make the final cut, as it was too bright and wasn't what she was looking for. 
Although, her other main focus was females' key attributes: breast, collar-bone, hips and bottom, as portrayed in the first image, the main emphasis is my collar-bone and cleavage. These features 
differentiates women from men, and seeing that this module is based on female form; Mia thought to portray the key features of a women, and photograph these elements differently. 


HOW I FELT BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOOT:

Exceedingly nervous. Evidently, I'm no stranger to photo shoots, I've grown accustomed to several photographers taking images of me, but never in my underwear. If someone had asked me to do that a year ago, I would have laughed in their face.
Mia made me feel so relaxed, we were laughing throughout, which helped my nerves subside. Something else I should mention, Mia was completely content, especially when I felt anxious about a particular position,  although after a while it became natural, I felt at ease with her and didn't care that she could see me in my underwear.  
Our passion for  photography helped break the ice, I put forward ideas which she followed through with, and others not so much; but we were experimenting, besides this was her piece of work; I just helped her portray her overall image. 
When it was time to wrap up, gratitude and pleasure engorged my anxiety, I was so pleased that I managed to go through with the idea of being photographed in my underwear. It's something that I've always wanted to do, but NEVER had the confidence to actually go through with it.
On a daily basis I head over to Instagram and wonder, 'why don't I look like that?' It's so unhealthy to compare yourself to other individuals, but it happens. This photo shoot for a few moments made me feel fantastic, and that I didn't need to compare myself to others. 



WHAT DO I THINK OF THE IMAGES?

Initially, when I knew I was going to be photographed in underwear, I thought I would hate the way I looked, but Mia took the images in such a way,  it complimented my assets, without revealing too much. I adore Mia's work, and I can't wait to work with her in the near future. 
Mia has a natural talent when it comes to photography, I pondered on an Instagram post which made me fall in love with her work. She kindly came all the way down from Norwich to my home town ... Which takes 2/3 hours. She's an amazing person, if you ever get the chance to work with her, consider yourself grateful. 




Right Little Ones, this is the end of my blog post, I hope you enjoyed the read as well as the photography! If you want to see Mia's work, click the link below, that takes you directly to her portfolio! 
If you want to see more photo shoots please do let me know! I love you all so very much, and I will see you tomorrow in a book review! 
Remember to stay safe and stay tuned! :) x x x 


Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
YOUTUBE: MissRoseMcGuire

No comments:

Post a Comment