Thursday 8 March 2018

HUSH GRAND OPENING

BRAND NEW HUSH STORE

Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
YOUTUBE: MissRoseMcGuire


Good afternoon Little Ones, (not really the afternoon, I'm writing this the day before my 21st birthday, in the hope I post it before I run out the door, no promises though, eventually this will make it to you).
Some of you may be aware that I work for Hush ... And if not, you know now. If you are familiar with the brand, a new store has launched in Welwyn Garden City, and luckily enough, I am the brand consultant for that specific store, (very pleased).
You know where this is headed, if you fancy glancing at several montages of photographs of the store go ahead and take a scroll; if not this isn't the post for you.
For my fellow Hush fanatics, enjoy the read and stay tuned for launch updates.

P.S THE PHOTOGRAPHY WASN'T THE BEST QUALITY, DUE TO THE FACT I TOOK THESE IMAGES ON MY MOBILE PHONE. 
ADDITIONALLY, NO PRICING WILL BE MENTIONED, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE PRODUCTS DOWN BELOW, I WILL BE HONOURED TO PROVIDE A LINK DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE. 
ALSO, I'M NOT BEING PAID BY HUSH TO WRITE THIS SPECIFIC BLOG POST, I KINDLY ASKED MY BOSSES PERMISSION. 

Now that's all out the way, scroll away!
To ensure you are keeping up to date with my recent blog posts, click here!




ABOUT HUSH:

Once upon a time, Mandy, (founder of Hush), wondered into her kitchen and took to her laptop, ideas spiralled in her mind, ambition became her best-friend. Her dream of creating her very own chic clothing brand came to life in 2003.
15 year later and the brand remains stronger than ever, now with (number of stores), and 10 more due to launch later this year, Hush is climbing to the top. 
If you didn't already know, Hush is a concession store within John Lewis, meaning that Hush is exclusive to only John Lewis, as well as the occasional pop-up shop. 
If you don't fancy popping into the store, there is always online; as that's where the story begun. 
The most common questions I receive from customers is, "will there ever be an independent Hush store"? It doesn't seem that way, we are comfortable situated within John Lewis, but never say never ... You never know what will happen in years to come. 
What else is there to be said? If you are a comfort fanatic, get online, (or in store) and check us out, I promise we don't bite.




ARRIVING IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY:

Knock knock, guess who's arrived in your local John Lewis, Hush has! I've received nothing but uplifting comments, which go along the lines of, "I'm so glad Hush is finally here, such a lovely brand". It was time for a change, instead of staying submerged in London, Hush decided to branch out and achieve bigger and better things.
2018 has been a massive milestone for Hush, already opening 5 brand new stores, being: Welwyn Garden City, Cambridge, Brent Cross, Liverpool and Glasgow. As mentioned previously, Hush isn't going to stop there, by the end of the year, they are going to have at least 10 more store openings ... How exciting!
Why Welwyn Garden City? Some people may assume that Welwyn is already too close to London, therefore does it fall into the London category? Technically no, as travelling 20 minutes can be a pain, why head into London, when there is a perfectly good store right at your doorstep?
Needless to say, the demographic is perfect, yummy mummies everywhere, besides, Welwyn needed something new fresh and uplifting.
If you have no idea where we are in John Lewis, have no fear, we are in the women's department, placed right beside the till, (now that's a hot spot). Don't be afraid to pop by, I would love to see what you think of the brand!




COMING UP:

Spring is finally here, the snow has disintegrated, (thankfully), say goodbye to bulky knits, and hello to, crisp, vivid and invigorating spring styles. What does that entail? Well, I'm not one to spoil surprises, but expect: flowing skirts, enchanting dresses and comfortable classical shirts. 
Don't worry if you are itching to find out, this all drops on March 6th ... Yes tomorrow! Why not pay Hush a visit? Watch the collection come to life, you may even find something you fancy. 




MY FAVOURITE PIECES:

Since working at Hush, I've managed to be lucky enough to receive clothing for uniform, evidently it's a way of promoting the clothing, but it gives me a better understanding of how the clothing makes me feel, and how I can sell a particular product. 
I've also established particular pieces of clothing that I've fallen in love with, three of those items being: 

S/S JUMPSUIT | BLUEBERRY:




Jumpsuits ... For a petite woman, you must be out of your mind, (that's what I thought when I was met with this product). 
I had no issues with the design elements, the choice of the stunning sapphire blue would compliment most skin tones, besides it goes with pretty much anything you own. 
When I wiggled into the jumpsuit, I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror, it sat in all the right places, enhancing my curves, (which I didn't think was possible). Comfort galore, if I could wear anything for the rest of my life, this would be it!
Ultimately, this is my favourite, and I couldn't recommend it enough. Feeling lazy, or in a rush? Hop into this jumpsuit, and you are on the way to success. 
You don't have to worry about matching this and that, it's a fashionable all-in-one. 
My favourite features about this wonder, would have to be the deep pockets in the front ... And yes, they are useful! You can actually place your phone in these pockets, and not have to worry about it falling out; just to emphasises, I have an iPhone 7 Plus, and it's snug, it's never fallen out, (touch wood).
But Amy, what makes this different from all the other jumpsuits? Rayon ... This jumpsuit is made from 100% rayon, what is that you may ask? 
Let's jump into some science shall we? Rayon was the first man-made fibre, composed of regenerated and purified cellulose derived from plant sources. This is the fundamental replacement for silk, some individuals may not tell the difference. 
This is what makes this jumpsuit special, the textures are unbelievably soft, and doesn't agitate any skin allergies you may have. Another benefit with Rayon, it doesn't bobble, or shrink in the wash, which means no worrying about how many times you can throw it in the washing-machine. 

CONTRAST  TRIM TROUSERS | MIDNIGHT/JOLLY GREEN


Isn't this jolly? OK, we've established that I'm not entirely funny, but these trousers are super trendy. Just like the jumpsuit, it's something I normally wouldn't go for, as the style element is too flared, but I adore the navy blue, and the bright green. 
I find the contrast makes this entire product stand out from other basic trousers, I tried these on when we launched my concession store, and I never looked back. I'm itching to purchase these trousers, but there are talks about receiving them for uniform, (so I'm holding fire).
Don't expect these trousers to show off your assets, as they aren't fitted ... But, you can expect to be drowned in perfect comfort. Every step you take, feels like you are walking on clouds.
Being self-conscious with my body, these trousers hide what I hate, and make me feel confident, I don't have to worry about my legs; you won't be able to see them, the flare causes an illusion. 
Just focus on feeling fabulous, I love these trousers, and would at least advice for you to try them on! 
Amy, what is the secret to feeling magnificent? Viscose darling ... viscose is a type of rayon (which is what the jumpsuit is made from), it's made from rayon and cellophane, which makes it soft to the touch, as well as, breathable, high absorbent and light. Hence why you feel like you are walking on clouds. 

There are other pieces of clothing I adore, but if I had to pick my ultimate ride-or-die, it would be these two items here. 
I can't wait to see what the new spring collection brings, I've seen snippets and I can't wait to share it with you lovely people tomorrow! Yes, the launch is tomorrow!
If you are interested in the items you have seen above, I will provide a direct link to the website below, or you can come into store and try them on! 
If you do have any questions regarding products, let me know in the comment section down below, social media, or pop into store!


I hope you enjoyed the read! This is now the end of the blog post, I will see you again tomorrow with something slightly different! 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Remember to stay safe and stay tuned Little Ones! :) x x x 

Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
YOUTUBE: MissRoseMcGuire



No comments:

Post a Comment