Wednesday 21 December 2016

Date night #1

Date night at Bill's

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good evening Little ones! I've taken a little break, I've been with the family over the Christmas period, completing University work, and also writing my first ever book ... I think it's going OK so far; but I'm always sceptical about my work. I've just come home from a date with my boyfriend, and I thought that I would write a blog post on it, I always enjoy reading about my favourite bloggers personal life; makes me feel like I'm there with them. Any-who, if you want to know what I got up to this evening then have a read down below; enjoy :).

Check out my recent blog giveaway click here! 








I've been working a lot, so much in fact that I haven't really taken the time to breath. Having an evening out with my other half was the break I needed, it restored my energy and made me feel happier as a person. As most of you are aware, if you are put under so much pressure is really takes it out on you; emotionally and physically. Just to take a breather once in a while is fantastic, and especially with people you cherish.
Me and Christopher decided to head out to Bill's, somewhere we don't normally go because I'm a pasta gal, I love my Italian food, but we fancied something different; plus we've been to Bill's before and we LOVE their food!
It came to ordering, and I had a pink lemonade, I normally hate fizzy drinks; but this was rather refreshing, and it kept me awake! Whereas Chris had a Budweiser ... Jeez he was drunk near the end of the night, hilarious to witness; but tiring to get home. But it was time for our main meal to arrive! As you can see in the images above I decided to go with a fish pie. It was so delicious! The fish was so fresh and creamy, and the potato crunchy and delightful. It wasn't rich to begin with, but near the end my stomach was telling me to STOP! Just encase IBS hit, and I don't fancy that on a romantic date with my boyfriend. He then went with a manly meal ... Classic steak and chips. He devoured his in seconds, still stunned!
Like every main course, it has to finish with a desert ... I don't care how full I feel I always need something sweet after, it wouldn't feel right! Luckily Bill's had their famous chocolate brownie ... And yes I ate the hell out of it! I'm sorry there is no picture, I forgot to take one, and by the time I remembered I had already eaten it ... But it was delicious! If you go there at any point, GET THE BROWNIE! You'll love it!
Whereas Chris bought the salted caramel apple crumble, it looked fantastic on the menu, but when served it wasn't as great, and the taste (in my opinion) wasn't fantastic; but that's because I don't like walnuts ... Without those and I think it would have been great.
All in all it was a great evening, we had a great talk, laugh and some drinks together. I would say cherish the time you have with another person, they really do make you grow. Ever since I met Chris he has made me so much happier. He has given me so much more confidence, as I him.
I apologise that there aren't many pictures of us, but we do value our privacy, plus Chris is camera shy, he's awkward, and I respect that.
Oh side-note! I will be vlogging at the VERY end of this year! I am in the process of learning how to edit, and construct videos. I want to perfect it for you Little ones! But I will still be blogging if that answers any questions.
This is now the end of my blog post, I hope you enjoyed this evening out! I would highly recommend Bill's, if you have never been before; then try something new, I'm sure you will have the time of your life.
I love you all so very much, I will see you again soon! Merry Christmas!
Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones! :) x x x

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

No comments:

Post a Comment