Wednesday 7 December 2016

Non-vegan chicken stir-fry

Healthy Chicken Stir-try

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good Morning Little ones! What are your plans for today? My bestfriend is coming over-can't wait to see her! Also running into town to get a few bits and pieces, then I need to double check if my glasses have arrived; because I can't see properly; I'm surprised I've been able to write clear blog posts.
Any how, it's not too long for Christmas! I'm so excited! Also have you seen the giveaway I'm hosting on my blog, if not then Click here! All you have to do is follow my blog and you are automatically entered! Now lets get on with the blog post :D.


Ingredients:

  • 100 grams egg noodles;
  • 1 red pepper;
  • 1 squash;
  • 1 precooked chicken leg;
  • 3 plums;
  • soy-sauce;
  • oil.

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Making the sauce: cut and skin the plums and put them into a blender, add the soy-sauce and blend, then put to one side.
  2. Prepare your vegetables: cut the pepper into fine strips, and the squash into little squares; this way it cooks faster. 
  3. Put oil into a pan and place the vegetables in there, wait until they are soft and then add the chicken;
  4. after 3 minutes add the egg noodles and homemade plum sauce until steaming hot;
  5. Plate up and enjoy! :D 

Why these ingredients?

Red pepper:
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. This strengths your immune system and helps fight infection due to the phytochemicals. 

Chicken:

Chicken:
Chicken as we all know contains an mass amount of protein, this repairs your muscles and insures that they won't rip or pull. This is crucial in your diet if you do weight-training or any form of sports. 

This is now the end of the blog post Little ones! I really enjoyed making this, it;s super quick and easy, and so handy of you are in a rush, or you have just come home and you're starving!
If you have any questions, or just want a general chat keep an eye out on my social media and I'll talk! :D
Remember I'm hosting a blog giveaway, all you have to do is follow my blog and you are automatically entered! I love you all so very much! See you soon, later on today in fact! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones! :D  x x x



Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

No comments:

Post a Comment