Saturday 6 May 2017

Storytime-He proposed

The Proposal

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good morning Little Ones! Here I am again with a story-time! This one is incredibly significant, as this is the story my boyfriend; now fiance proposed to me. I hope you enjoy this read, it's highly important to me, and will be my favourite blog post to write; simply because it brings back wonderful memories. Any how, I hope you are all well! This is short but sweet introduction, if you want to read how my other half proposed then keep on reading :). Also, I will be filming a YouTube video on this as well, it will be up and running Tuesday. 























Quite a vast amount of photographs in this blog post, but I wanted to take as many as possible, I want to be able to look back and remember what I did ... I never want to forget this memory. 
Anyhow, lets get to the juicy information, that's why you are all here! Let's start with a backstory. Me and Christopher have been rammed with University and private work commitments, we didn't have enough time to go on dates, or enjoy our spare time together. But since we saw that we were finishing half of the work-load, we were going to take a little break with each other; that being a trip to London. 
We had planned to head into Covent Garden and take it from there, I just craved Laduree Macaroons, and since there's a branch in Covent Garden, why would I not go? 

The day arrives and we are super excited! We arrive at Kings Cross by 1:30 and decide to grab lunch at MOD, which serve the best pizza's! One of my best-friends recommenced it, and I fell it love with it! If you want to pay it a visit, it's on Leicester Square. By the time we had had lunch it had just gone 2:00pm. To burn the excess pizza off me and Christopher decided to walk to Covent Garden, which didn't go too well as my feet was hurting due to my stupid heels, (don't worry I had a spare pair of flats with me, just incase this occurred). 
Before changing my shoes I continued to hobble through Covent Garden, I saw that Laduree was around the corner and couldn't resist. Chris was trying to make me look at Kurt Geiger but I wasn't at all interested. I continued to wobble, until I heard him call my name. 
I turned away to find him on one knee and a box in his hand ... I seriously couldn't believe what was happening. I put my hands over my mouth in shock and listened to his beautiful speech. "Amy you make me so happy, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, will you marry me?"
I cried with utter happiness, to which he responded with, "don't ruin you eyeliner". Which made me laugh ... Like he always does. I was still in shock and couldn't answer, I nodded and whispered "yes"in his ear. People around us was taking pictures and congratulating us.   
I still look at my ring and appreciate how lucky I am to have him in my life ... He's such an inspiration. 
Anyhow, of course we celebrated, we headed around London and enjoyed the sites, that's what we love doing, and will continue to. For our evening meal with headed to Coppa Club, which was fantastic! It was the first time we had been there and the service and food was exquisite. 

This is the end of this blog post, but there will be many more to come in terms of wedding planning :). I can't wait, I am ever so excited! I really do hope you enjoyed this read, it's so important to me. Letting you Little Ones read parts of my life is key to growing our relationship ... I hope that you loved this as much as I did writing it. 
I love you all so very much, and I will see you again soon with a product review. Stay safe and stay tuned Little Ones! :) x x x 

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).











No comments:

Post a Comment