Thursday 27 October 2016

Spicy chicken pasta

Non-vegan spicy chicken pasta recipe 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good afternoon Little ones! How have you been? I'm terribly sorry that I've been away, personal life has been hectic; but I'm back again! I'm going to be writing a few more blog posts today as I've missed you guys so much. In regards to this recipe it came to mind when I was super hungry; I needed a quick fix, I looked at what I had in the fridge and BOOM dinner was made. If you are a University student then this is music to your ears. I know how busy you lot are, I'm just here to help you out :).
If you like the sound of this then give it a little read! Plus you can do whatever you want with it, make it your own.
If you want to read other non-vegan recipes click here!




Ingredients:

  • 50 grams pasta (I ran out of fusilli so I had to use some spaghetti as well), doesn't really matter as long as it's pasta;
  • 3 tbs mayonnaise;
  • 1 chilli;
  • 15 grams mozzarella;
  • 1 chicken leg precooked.

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Boil 500ml water and place into a medium or large pan, add the pasta and stir, cook for 10 minutes (I love my pasta al dente);
  2. when the pasta has cooked drain it and put pack into the pan;
  3. add the mayonnaise, chilli and chicken and stir until fully combined;
  4. put the pan back on the heat and finally add the cheese, stop stirring until the cheese is stringy;
  5. plate up and ... ENJOY! :D 

WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? 

Chicken:
Chicken as we all know contains an mass amount of protein, this repairs your muscles and insures that they won't rip or pull. This is crucial in your diet if you do weight-training or any form of sports. 

This is now the end of my blog post! But don't worry, I'm about to write another one! After I come back from town and finish off some Uni work. I would like to say another sorry for not posting as much recently; if you would like to know more about that, then please let me know in the comments section down below; or use my social media.
I hope you have all been ok! I love you all so very much! I will see you again today! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones! :) x x x 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

No comments:

Post a Comment