Wednesday 12 October 2016

Non-vegan: Not your average scrambled egg

Scrambled eggs, sour-cream and chive sauce and sriracha 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good evening Little ones! How have you been today? I've been doing University work, damn I've just finished it all! I've now just found the time to sit down and write this blog post:).
I still can't believe how fast this day has gone! A lot of work and power naps with my boyfriend, nothing better than that. Any how, I made this concoction yesterday and I loved it! I also made it again because Chris wanted to try it, and just as I thought he loved it also :).
If you want to find out how to make this then have a little gander down below.

If you want to read other non-vegan recipes click here!





Fundamentally when you make this you can make your own sour cream and chive sauce, or you can buy it from the shops. I have tried both methods, both just as great; but if you are in a rush or don't really care then just buy the sauces from the shop :). 

Ingredients:

  • 3 eggs (or as many your stomach is telling you to eat);
  • butter or cream (optional);
  • sour cream and chive dip;
  • spicy sauce (if you fancy some heat);
  • 10 grams cheese.

STEPS ON  HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Take a medium pan and put some butter in there, let it melt slowly on a low medium heat;
  2. crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk, add salt and pepper and mix until combined;
  3. when the butter is melted put the eggs into the pan and stir, turn the heat up to gas mark 4; keep stirring as you don't want the eggs sticking to the bottom;
  4. when the eggs start forming bash them with a wooden spoon, as you want them to be separate and not a clump;
  5. when the eggs are cooked to your perfection add the sour cream and chive sauce, stir until combined;
  6. (optional) add in the chilli sauce with the sour cream sauce for some additional heat;
  7. place your scrambled eggs into a bowl. put some bread in the toaster and ENJOY! :D 

Why these ingredients?

Eggs:
Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. 

This is now the end of the blog post Little ones! I hope you enjoyed this non-vegan recipe. It's quick and easy to make, and handy if you are constantly on the go. If you are an egg fan then you are in luck today! Why not try something new for  your breakfast tomorrow? :).
If you do re-create this please tag me on my social media down below, or let me know what you thought about it in the comment section. 
I love you all so very much, I will see you tomorrow with a product review and something special! Sweet dreams! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :) x x x 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).



No comments:

Post a Comment