Sunday 16 October 2016

Product review-OGX Shampoo and conditioner

OGX thick&full biotin&collagen shampoo and conditioner  

DISCLAIMER: I have not been paid by OGX, I discovered them a few months back when I was in boots, they had a new range of shampoo and conditioner ... And just like everything else in Boots, I had to buy it. I just fell it love with it, and so did my boyfriend Christoper.

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good evening Little ones! It's lovely to get to see you all again, how have you been? I know it's only been a day, but a lot can change and happen within 24 hours. I'm currently at home with my family, laying in bed as I'm absolutely freezing; also waiting for my other half to come over and snuggle me. Any how, if you are on the hunt for new hair care products, or just enjoy reviews in general; then you will love this :) 


If you want to read another review, click here!




PACKAGING:

Astronomically stunning. The colour is mixed between a royal blue and purple, it's so unique; but that's what's so striking about it. It also makes me feel extremely luxurious, which is heightened with the melted gold crown, and curly font. In regards to the typography, it's: bold, iridescent and damn right sexy! It interlinks with the lid, and you guys already know how I feel about that ... I absolutely love it; it really does show that the company cares about how their products are represented. On the other hand, the shape of the bottle is something that I have never seen before, other bottles are much thinner, or taller; this is short and plump ... Which I actually like, simply because it's easier to hold, and believe it or not, it actually holds more product in there. For example average shampoo and conditioner bottle holds 300ml, whereas OGX holds 385ml. Which is perfect, because you get more product for your money. If I had to really critique this, I would have to say that there is too much writing, they should add an illustration in the centre and have the main words as the focus point. But that being said, OGX's signature look is just the writing, which as mentioned previously looks beautiful in contrast to the plain background.

THE PRODUCT:

Fundamentally, in regards to the shampoo the consistency is BEAUTIFUL. It feels like velvet in your hair, so rich and creamy, and lava's so well when you add water. It really feels like it's taking away all the dirt and grease; and replacing it with a a clean, sweet smelling hair. In regards to the smell it's ever so sweet yet daring; it reminds me of Dove body cream, it's so luxurious yet questionably seductive, simply because there's a slight hint of musk. On the other hand, the conditioner has the same effect, but the consistency is different, evidently because instead of cleaning the hair, it nourishes it. It's so thick, which I adore because you know it's going to make your hair look amazing afterwards. I prefer thicker conditioners to watery one, as I find that the finer based ones don't do a good job, they just make your hair greasy; whereas this one actually looks after you hair. It glides in so effortlessly, and takes seconds to wash out. Again which I love! Who wants to stand in a shower for ages trying to get the remainders of conditioner out? Not me! I don't have time for that! 
When you come out of the shower, and  your hair is towel dry, I kid you not you can brush your hair ... Like brush your hair and not pull half of it out because it's wet. And when it's dry it looks even better! The volume is fantastic! Because I have such thick hair it's hard to find something that adds volume to it! This baby does it perfectly. I love this product, it's one of my favourites :).

THE PRICE:

Let's just get into it! £6.99 for each, yes that would mean you would be spending £13.98 on shampoo and conditioner. but let's face it, most higher end shampoo and conditioner is the same price and even higher! I really take a lot of care into my hair; I would rather spend more on my hair KNOWING that it was getting looked after. I know that's just my opinion, and some will and won't agree with me; but it's how I feel. You can buy these from anywhere, but I would say Boots as they always have offers on them. For example RIGHT NOW! They retail for £4.66 instead of £6.99, so if you find the first price too much then I would say go and buy them right now, go on Little ones, treat yourself :). 
If you are interested in these products have a little look at the link below:

This is now the end of the blog post, sorry Litte ones, but you will see me tomorrow with a vegan recipe! I haven't done one of those for a while. I will then be doing a day in the life of Amy soon, that's only if you are interested :).
I hope you all have a good night sleep! I love you all so very much, sweet dreams! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :) x x x 

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).





No comments:

Post a Comment