Monday 12 September 2016

Product review-Hugo Boss

Hugo Boss Orange Women Eau De Parfum 

DISCLAIMER: I have not been paid by Hugo Boss, I found this perfume and fell in love with it, I'm planning on purchasing another bottle, simply because it brings back lovely memories when I use it. 


Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Hello! I'm ever so sorry that this has taken a few days to post, I have been undergoing serious issues, of which I can't disclose just yet; but when I can I will write about it :).
Anyhow, how have you all been? What did you do yesterday and what are you planning on doing today? Let's cut to the chase! If you are a perfume addict then you will love this blog post! Have a little read and relax :).  


If you want to read another review, click here!






PACKAGING:

Undoubtedly enchanting. The enriching peach crystal bottle is breathtaking, it reminds me of a bundle of peaches laying before my eyes, in a perfume formation. The bulbs arising makes it plump and brings it all to life; especially when the lighting catches it ever so slightly. When I hold this within my grip I feel expensive and important. It's ever so delicate, but completely beautiful. I adore the rose gold cap placed at the top of the perfume; it's a crown on importance, and in my opinion this one has indeed won the prize. Consistency is the correct word. Everything corresponds to one another, for example, the fruity exterior, golden crown, and shiny execution. All tied in together with the classical Hugo Boss logo on the side. Matt black, it stands out from the crowd, high and mighty. If I were Hugo Boss I'd be doing the same; this is a beautiful looking product, they should be proud to of created this masterpiece. In regards to the blanket that protects this beauty, it matches the perfume to a T. The rose pink cardboard, with the shiny golden font screams opulence. And is repeated when you hold this perfume with your bare hands.

THE PRODUCT:

Just like the packaging ... Flawless. As soon as you spray this onto the skin, the scent of a musky rose comes in to play, as well as a sweet and daring flavour. It smells expensive, and represents a massive sex appeal. When I put this on in the morning, it reminds me of my boyfriend Chris kissing me and looking into my eyes. This is what I always wore when we first met, and I still wear to this day.
This perfume lasts such a long time, because it's the Eau De Parfum version it's so much stronger in comparison to the Eau De Toilette. Meaning that the staying power is intense; a little goes a long way ... And I mean that. Two or three sprays will set you for an 8 hour day on the go. 
On the other hand, I feel that this is such a natural scent you can wear it for any occasion, especially dates, simply because it's not overpowering, and it won't make the other person feel sick.
I wish that you could smell this currently, it's purely amazing! Although you can always head into your local Boots or John Lewis; they constantly have this on display for you to have a good spray.

THE PRICE:

This perfume retails for £47.00. This may sound a lot for perfume, but not for me. In my opinion this was completly worth the money. I purchased this bottle in September last year ... It's lasted me an entire year, and I still have more in the bottle. Previously, I bought the Eau De Toilette, and it only lasted me 5 months, it was the same 50ml, but I had to spray more because it didn't last as long, plus that one alone retailed for £43.00, only making it £4 cheaper! Plus I had to buy a second version because they didn't have the stronger one in stock. 
In my opinion, if you like the smell of it, go ahead and treat yourself, it's stunning and it makes you feel confident. 

This is the end of my blog post, thank you so much for reading this, I'm very sorry that this took so long to post, as mentioned previously so much has been going on that I can't currently disclose on here. But hopefully I will be able to write about that in a separate blog post :).
I love you all so very much! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I'm letting you guys decide what I post :).
Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :) x x x 



1 comment:

  1. The bottle design of this perfume is quite amazing. I didn't smell the perfume before. As a Hugo Boss Perfumes fan, I will definitly buy this perfume and gift it to my wife. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete