Wednesday 7 September 2016

Vegan recipe-Smoothie cake

Vegan Smoothie Cake 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good morning Little ones! How are you today? I was baking to my hearts content yesterday! I was actually going to post this yesterday, but so much was going on I didn't have time! But here I am, writing away being happy, about to bake some rock-cakes for my Mum. Any how, what are you doing today? Please let me know in the comment section down below, or my social media :).
If you are interested in baking something new, or if you are vegan and want a new sweet recipe; have a little read down below :).


If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!







Ingredients:

  • 225g plain flour;
  • 3 tsp baking powder;
  • 100g brown sugar;
  • 25g blueberries;
  • 25g red currents;
  • 50ml almond milk;
  • 25ml sunflower oil;
  • 50g icing sugar (optional);
  • handful of blueberries and red currents (optional).

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees;
  2. line your loaf tin with grease-proof paper;
  3. sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl;
  4. put in a blender: almond milk,blueberries and red currents, blend for 2 minutes;
  5. put the smoothie mixture into another large bowl, add the oil and sugar and stir until combined;
  6. add the flour mixture into the smoothie concoction and stir until combined;
  7. pour the entire cake mixture into the loaf tin, place into the oven for 40 minutes, turn the cake every 5 minutes so it cooks evenly;
  8. optional step: put in a small bowl icing sugar, handful of blueberries and red currents, add 1 tsp on water and mix;
  9. when the cake is out the oven and cooled, drizzle your desired amount icing over the cake;
  10. cut the cake up and ENJOY! :D 

Why these ingredients? 

Blueberries:
The blueberry's fiber, potassium, folate, and vitamin C coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. The fiber in blueberries helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease this is perfect if heart disease runs in the family.


Almond milk:
Almond milk is filled with potassium, this helps prepare and enhance: cells, tissue and organs in the human body. This is essential in everyday life, you always need to repair yourself.

This is the end of the blog post! Thank you so much for reading this, I really hope you make this, and if you do show me your recreations on social media! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I'm going to be writing another marketing essay, as well as planning other blog posts :).
I love you all so very much, see you tomorrow! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :) x x x 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

No comments:

Post a Comment