Monday 19 September 2016

Story time-Drama at work

iPhone 7 stolen from me

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good morning everyone, did you have a goodnight sleep? As promised yesterday I have a story time for you! Which also happened recently, 2 days recently! From the title of this blog post you can tell that it's going to be one hell of a story; of which happened to me. Very shocking and scary, but I might as well talk about it and inform you guys what's happening in my life :).
If this has happened to you how did you get over it? Or what would you do if this happened to you?
Let's cut to the chase and get on with the blog post.

If you want to read another story time click here!


BACKSTORY:

Fundamentally, I have been working in a phone shop for 3 weeks now,, but I've been with the company for nearly 3 months; due to the training. I had never been told about theft, but I just assumed that it might happen, merely because we are dealing with phone. Any how, I've enjoyed my time here, I love my job and I can't wait to go back tomorrow; as hard as my job is, it gives me great satisfaction to know that I've sold high end problems; and helped various people along the way. 
This being said, I live in a town where stealing is unheard of, especially in this way shape and form. I have also never witnessed anything like this before hand either. 

WHAT HAPPENED:

Profoundly, I was sat down serving a customer, I had just gone through what phone they wanted, and I was discussing what price plan would be perfect for their personal life. I then grabbed the phone, iPhone 7 32g in gold; that was the phone the gentleman wanted. I took down all his personal details, got the boring part out of the way ... I was about to run though the contract when I felt someone push past me, I was really knocked back. I then looked at my table and the person that had just ran past me took the iPhone 7 off the table. I was absolutely gobsmacked ... I thought it was a joke at first, I just assumed that he was going to come back; but he didn't. As soon as the realization hit me I broke down in panic, I thought, 'what if he had a knife' ... All these thoughts came back and forth; I couldn't think straight. It wasn't until I noticed that my manger wasn't in store anymore, he had ran out to catch the criminals. No one else knew what to do, so I spammed the theft button on our security system; seconds later several security guards arrived, I told them what happened and they took it from there. 10 minutes flew by and my manager and other colleague came back, they were panting like mad, with nothing but disappointment on their face. They had slipped away under the radar... My manager soon after blacklisted the phone, so the crooks couldn't even use them if they wanted to.
Everything continued as normal, I was looking over my shoulder for the time being, and I think I will do for the rest off my days, something like that doesn't disappear overnight.
It was around 4:30 and 3 police officers arrived, I just assumed my manager called them earlier on. I was taken back again, they were all so tall, they were giants! Big friendly giants, They took everyone to one side and asked for statements. I then learnt that because I was physically touched I had to go down to the police station and make a proper statement. My manager also had to do the same, even though he didn't see the incident, he had to make a statement, simply because he is the manager of the store. 2 hours went by and my statement was done, they said that I would have to attend court and tell my side of the story; which I was more than happy with as I saw what happened confidently. It was time to head home and I arrived in style ... A police van. The person that drove me home was lovely, he had such banter it was unreal.
The robbery is still on going, it only happened two days ago, they will be in further contact with me to see what happens next, I will evidently keep you all up to date with what happens next.

This is now the end of my blog post! This was another dramatic one, I hope you enjoyed it! Something to read right? ;)
I hope you have a good day, tell me what you get up to in the comment section down below or on my social media. I love you all so very much, stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :). x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment