Sunday 25 September 2016

Vegan recipe-raspberry rock-cakes

Raspberry rock-cakes

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Welcome again Little ones! How are you today? I feel the autumn hitting, the leaves are turning and I love it. I've been having a relaxing day today, it was also my Mothers Birthday! She was ever so happy with what I bought her :). Other than spending time with her I thought that it was about time to experiment in the kitchen and make another vegan recipe! So here it is ladies and gents! Get in that kitchen and start cooking!


If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!







INGREDIENTS:

  • 200 grams self-raising flour;
  • salt;
  • 50 grams caster sugar;
  • 50 grams coconut oil (put in the fridge before use, this is your butter subsistence);
  • 15ml almond milk;
  • 25 grams frozen raspberries.

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees;
  2. prepare baking tray: brush on vegetable oil onto a baking pan and place over grease-proof paper, this is where you will place your cakes later;
  3. Sift the flour and pinch of salt into a large bowl;
  4. take the coconut oil out of the fridge, this should be solid enough to place into the flour, you should then rub the flour and coconut oil together until it forms fine breadcrumbs;
  5. put the caster sugar into the flour mixture and mix until well combined;
  6. put in the raspberries and mix until well combined, there should be a raspberry in every bite of the rock-cake;
  7. pour in the almond milk, stir until all the cake batter has joined together;
  8. take some of the mixture into your hands and place onto the baking sheet you prepared earlier. Make a circle, but do it imperfectly (as shown in the first picture), this makes it more authentic;
  9. repeat stage 8 until all the mixture has been used up;
  10. put into the oven for 15 minutes, you know they are done when the edges are golden brown;
  11. put onto a plate and ENJOY! :D 

WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? 

Raspberry:
Raspberries is one of the greatest antioxidant foods, it cleanses the body and makes you feel great inside. As well as being super delicious, raspberries can also prevent cancer, science studies have shown this.

Almond milk:
Almond milk is filled with potassium, this helps prepare and enhance: cells, tissue and organs in the human body. This is essential in everyday life, you always need to repair yourself.

Coconut oil:
Coconut oil high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL) in your body, but also help to convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols. So if you are on a high fat diet, try coconut oil instead, it will benefit your heart at the end of the day.

Ok Little ones! This is the time where I depart, but don't you worry I will be back later on with something new! Sounds exciting right?! I will be introducing a new segment to my blog entirely; find out later on by following my social media! :D 

It was fun making these bundles of joys, please show me your recreations, or tell me if you loved them, I know me and my boyfriend did :).
Any how, I love you all so very much, see you again soon! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones :)
x x x 


Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).



No comments:

Post a Comment