Thursday 14 July 2016

Candle review

Fresh Sea Salt Candle:


Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

DISCLAIMER: I have not been paid by this company, I treated myself to this candle on a whim and loved it.

Have you seen my giveaway? If not click here! 

Hello again everyone! What have you been up to since we last spoke? I took a break, which entailed watching YouTube videos and taking to Anne (Boyfriends Mother). I then thought that I would write a review on this candle; I have had this for a while and I thought that it was about time I wrote about it :).

If you want to know full details about this product and my thoughts and feeling have a read down below and enjoy :).

If  you want to read another review click here!












PRESENTATION:

Fundamentally, I think that the packaging is just right, it's not over the top, but it's not too simplistic. The baby blue adds a hint of innocence and a breath of fresh air, it interlinks with the scent rather well; which I love because I adore companies that link the product packaging with the actual product. It gives me the impression that they are a well thought out company, as well as caring about what their consumers might think; having thought out and solved the tiny problems that people with OCD would pick up on is fantastic. On the other hand,  I love that the wax is a clean white, in some candles they use cream wax; if they done that in this case it would appear dirty, and wouldn't advocate to the sea salt scent. It makes it look more professional and worth the money I spent on it. From a customers point of view that enjoys candles, I love that the glass container is massive! It's contains so much product it's fantastic, it means that you've spent your money on a product that will go the extra mile. I also like the fact that it's glass, it adds a sense of opulence and class; which I love, I can look at that candle and think that it's not tacky. For example, you look at some candles and it ruins the atmosphere around it as it adds a cheap element. I also like that they have placed the two wicks in the center of the candle, as well as it being exactly parallel! This screams perfection, and shows that the company really do care about how their candle is presented in every way shape and form. 

THE PRODUCT:

Profoundly, this is an Ozonic Accord Sea Salt and Cucumber scented candle, it's extremely refreshing and breathtaking. It smells like you are walking on the beach, with the scent of sea salt surrounding the atmosphere. In regards to burning time, it will last up to 50 hours! This is an immense amount of time! I have had his candle for 6 months, and I have lit it at least once a week 2 hours each time; and it looks like I've hardly touched it! I would say that it would go above the 50 hour mark easily, which makes it a great value for money, not like it's overly expensive anyway. On the other hand, because this is a two wick candle it burns all the wax around the edge, as well as the center; which means that when it goes down it won't leave wax on the edge. I hate it when candles do this, but that won't happen with this one. In addition to this, the two wick element means that more of the sea salt scent will be defused as there is more fire to encourage the smell. 

PRICE:

In regards to price this candle retails for £12.00, but they have a sale on right now! Currently this candle sits at £6.99! This is an amazing price! They have had this deal on for 3 months now, and I have no idea how long it will last! But what I do know is that it's completely worth the money; at both prices! You get 415 grams of product! That will last you months! Maybe even a year, depending on how long you burn you burn your candle. Within that time frame you will probably purchase a multitude of candles, which are so much cheaper, but don't last very long. If anything you will probably spend more money on cheaper candles than this one right here! This candle is sold exclusively at Clintons, this is the only place I have seen them!

If you are interested in buying this product click the link below and have a browse, as there are many more beautiful candles :).

Thank you again for reading this blog post, if you buy this product please tell me what you think about it! I love you all so very much, and I will see you tomorrow with a vegan recipe :).
Stay safe and stay tuned Little one :) x x x 

If you want to talk to me leave me a comment down below or contact me on my social media below :) 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com

2 comments: