Tuesday 9 August 2016

Little adventures-BEACH TIME

Trip to the beach

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Hello everyone! It's been a great afternoon so far, been doing a little shopping, hopefully heading off to the beach again soon! But right now we are resting up and waiting for the weather to cool down; I don't want to be getting burnt on the beach now! But before I head out, I thought that it would be fantastic to share my first trip to the beach here in France! If you want to have a little adventure have a little read down below! Enjoy! :)

If you want to read another little adventure, click here!








My experience: 

Fundamentally, this was the third day in France, which would have been the 7th August! Me and Chris were dying to go to the beach, especially me because I haven't been to one in over 10 years! As soon as I arrived I ran onto the sand within nano seconds! The feeling of the warm golden sand beneath my feet was heaven. I was in my happy place, I could taste the salt on my lips, the wind lifting my hair and diminishing the heat and being able to experience this with my loving boyfriend, Christopher. We were there for 3-4 hours at the VERY least, mostly we were laying in the sun side by side, chatting about how we would love to come here again; on top of the fact that we have nearly been together for a year. We had the perfect view, people watching became our thing, we would try and guess their life-stories and relate to them in some way shape and form. On the other hand, we just enjoyed each others company, we were rather soppy, people around us probably thought we were cringy.  In regards to the weather, it was lovely, it wasn't too hot or cold, it was perfect to put your toes in the sea, or more if you wanted to. As you can see in the picture above, me and Chris are very happy, he's my rainbow. 

Have I been ever since?

No. But I have been so busy on the family days out and getting to know everyone that we just haven't had time, but I'm hoping that today or tomorrow I will be able to. I really enjoyed heading to the beach, it's something that I have wanted to do for years; but due to personal issues I couldn't; meaning my anxiety. On the other hand, if I do go again I will tell you what happened, as well as what else I have done throughout the day. 

What could you do on the beach?

If  you are lucky enough to live near a beach, of if you are currently on holiday there are so many things you can do on the beach! One of them being, laying in the sun listening to music! There is nothing better than getting a healthy tan and listening to your favourite tunes; it takes you to another world and releases all the stress your containing. 
If you are not into that, you can always grab some healthy food, when I was at the peach I bought so much fruit with me; it signified summer and positivity, and I felt content eating it as I knew that it was great for my body and health. Or if  you want you can bring sporting equipment and play in the sea or on the sand, this is energetic and lots of fun! It's great to pass time and to get other people involved :).

This is the end of my blog post! Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed this! I love telling you about my day and bringing you with me, I just wish you were here as well having fun! 
Anyhow, what have you been up to today? Or what do you want to talk about? Let me know on my social media or the comment section down below :). 
I will see you not tomorrow but the day after as it's my year anniversary with Christopher tomorrow, and yes I will be writing a blog post based on that :).  
Have a lovely day! Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones, I love you :) x x x

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).



No comments:

Post a Comment