Friday 26 August 2016

Vegan Mug-Cake recipe

Vegan chocolate mug-cake 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good evening! Yes I'm back again on the same day! It's been a few weeks that I've posted various blog posts on the same day; but I am so happy to finally be able to do this! The past few weeks have been really tough, I've been so miserable, I've been missing you guys most of all; your my little family; not talking to you as much has been heartbreaking :(.
This has been long overdue, but I have a VEGAN RECIPE UP AND RUNNING! AHHH! Sorry that you have had to wait this long, I just haven't had the time to get creative in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy this blog post! Lover you lots! :D 


If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!








Ingredients:

  • 25 grams 100% dark chocolate;
  • 3 tbs self raising flour;
  • 3tbs almond milk;
  • 1 banana;
  • icing sugar (optional)

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Chop the chocolate into pieces and place into a glass bowl. Fill a medium pan with boiling water (boil the water before hand), turn the hob onto setting 1-2 and leave to simmer. Stir until melted;
  2. add the almond milk and stir into the chocolate until it's one colour;
  3. pick your desired mug (I made these measurements perfect for the mug I was baking in), pour the chocolate mixture into the mug and add the self-raising flour, stir until there are no lumps;
  4. mash the banana up with a folk , or blend it and add it to the cake mixture, stir until fully combined;
  5. put in the microwave for 2 minutes;
  6. tip the mug upside down, and sprinkle icing sugar (optional);
  7. ENJOY! :D

Why these ingredients? 

Banana:
Banana's are filled with potassium, this mineral helps function and repair: cells, tissue and muscle within the body. It also makes you feel more energised by sending electrolyte (an element which sends electricity around the body); along with sodium etc. 

Almond milk:
Almond milk is filled with potassium, this helps prepare and enhance: cells, tissue and organs in the human body. This is essential in everyday life, you always need to repair yourself.

This is the end of my blog post! I am so happy to be back in the game once again! I have been waiting to post like this for a while now! I'm at work tomorrow but don't you worry, after I'm done I will be posting again! I love you all so very much, I just want to share my ideas with you! You are amazing and I can't wait to talk to you again!
I hope you have a great night sleep, I will see you again tomorrow Little ones! Stay safe and stay tuned! :D x x x

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

No comments:

Post a Comment