Wednesday 3 August 2016

Tangle Teezer Product Review

Tangle Teezer Thick&Curly product review

DISCLAIMER: I have not been paid by Tangle Teezer, I have been a fan of their products for years, I brought this today and needed to write a review on this. 

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Good afternoon Little ones! What have you been doing today? I've been helping my boyfriend pack for France, as well as saying goodbye to my family. It's been a long but exciting day for me, I go abroad for the first time in my life tomorrow! And yes, of course I will be taking you along with me! I can't leave you lot out!
Any how, I have a review for you today! I went to get my hair cut (she cut WAY TOO much off), but while I was in there I brought a new hair brush, my hair is so thick my elite tangle teezer wasn't doing the job. If you want to know more about this particular product have a little read down below, hope you enjoy :).


If you want to read another review, click here!








PACKAGING: 

Professional and beautiful. This compact hairbrush reminds me of delightful berries, bursting with optimism and elegance. When I saw this brush I was taken back by the beauty and colour, it's absolutely breathtaking; it makes me feel content; simply because I own something so vibrant; it will light up the entire room. Just like other Tangle Teezer products, this thick&curly brush ticks all the boxes in their criteria; colour being one of them, unique bristle and shape of the brush. For example, when I look at this brush, without even taking a glance at the brand I know that it's from Tangle Teezer, they are the only brand that produces hair brushes in this fashion. In regards to the shape of the brush, it makes it easy to hold and brush your hair; especially when you have really thick hair like me! I can't tell you how many times I would drop my hair brush due to my hair being too thick with the elite version. The thick&curly edition have thicker rods in the brush, as well as having more of them all together. This is because people with thicker hair need something stronger, than just the average Joe. 

THE PRODUCT:

Fantastic! I have no faults with this product at all! I have brought 3 Tangle Teezers and all have worked perfectly fine, apart from the fact that the Elite would fall out of my hands; due to my hair being so thick. Tangle Teezer products have always met my needs and expectations. They look fantastic, they are always so innovative, they follow their own rules and don't copy any other company in the market. In addition to this, I find that these products are very long lasting! For example, I've had 3 within 2-3 years; but that's not because they weren't working, it was because I wanted to buy their new range of colours and patterns. On the other hand, this is the ONLY hair brush that I have used, and it's not damaged, pulled or hurt my head when using it. You know those days where you get knots from hell? This demolishes them within seconds, and does not hurt! And believe me, I hate it when I have to spend hours on my hair, and most of that was down to a crappy hair brush. In terms of washing this brush, you can simply take a baby-wipe and clean the edges, as well as this, taking hair out of this sucker is easy as pie! It comes away with one pull, don't believe me? Try it and you will be amazed! 

PRICE:

I'm not going to beat around the bush here, this product retails for £10.60. Some people may think that this is "too expensive", but how much do you normally spend on a hair brush? £3-4? But how long does that last you? And how much is that actually benefiting your hair? If you keep repurchasing cheap hairbrushes, which aren't doing you any good, you are actually spending more money for a product that isn't worth it. Whereas if you pay for this brush then and there, it will last you AT LEAST one year, at most 3 YEARS! 3 years for one brush, that's amazing don't you think? Within that time frame you will probably buy at least 10 cheap brushes, which end up not being so cheap as you keep buying into them. 
Overall, this is a product worth buying, it's high quality, lasts a long time, and it comes in such a beautiful berry colour.

If you are interested in buying this product click the link below!



This is the end of my blog post! Thank you so much for reading! I'm very sorry that this took such a while to post, this was meant to be up this afternoon! But packing for France and helping out here and there took control :). But hey ho! This is up and running! I hope you enjoyed this Little read! If you already have this product, or you are considering purchasing one, don't be afraid to start a conversation with me; I will happily respond and answer your questions :).
I love you all so very much, and I will see you tomorrow with an advice blog post, and a little adventure one, (if I have time). 
I love you all so very much, stay safe and stay tuned! Night night :) x x x 

Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


No comments:

Post a Comment