Wednesday 6 July 2016

Neal's Yard Product Review

Nourishing Orange Flower Toner 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).

Disclaimer: I have not been paid my Neal's Yard to do this review, I have done a previous review of their product, I'm just a fan of their brand.


Good afternoon beautiful people! I am in the back-garden, catching the sun rays! Hopefully I tan in time for France! I decided that I would finally write a review on the Neal's Yard Orange Flower Toner; this goes with the Nourishing intense night cream. If you want to see my review on the night cream click here.
I'm in love with this product, and it works beautifully with it's sister, (the cream). If you want to know further details about this product and my thoughts have a look down below :).   

if you want to read another review, click here!





PRESENTATION:

Breathtaking and enchaining. I am taken away with their iconic rich royal blue bottle. They are so opulent, because it's glass it makes it feel expensive and worth the money. It also shows that Neal's Yard cares about their containers and the way they present their products. For example, they could have easily put this product in a blue plastic bottle, but they didn't, as it would have appeared tacky, and wouldn't have linked to their brand in any way shape or form.
When you place this item in your hand you feel important and upper class; to obtain this product makes me feel content and pleased with my purchase, as I know that I have spent my well earned money well.
On the other hand, I love how Neal's Yard is so recognisable, for example, if people don't really know this brand they will be able to depreciate between this brand and another, and realise that this is outstanding; simply because their iconic blue bottles stand out of the crowd. When you look at this packaging you know it's Neal's Yard.
When Neal's Yard was developing into a well known brand they evidently put some hard thought and effort into what colours went well together. For example, they interject cream and black throughout their entire range, whether this is: hair-care, makeup, skincare etc. They are always consistent,
This gives me a positive impression that that they care about what their packaging looks like, they want it to look professional and beautiful; taking this much time and effort into your products and company, informs me that you care about what your customers are buying; thus the enchanting presentation. 
On the other hand, I feel that Neal's Yard logo is the meaning on love, nature and togetherness. The message behind this is, they use all natural and organic ingredients to create balls of happiness, and they do that without harming nature, or animals. In regards to the font, it's clear, which makes it easy for EVERYONE in the market to read, if you have poor eyesight you will still be able to understand what's being presented in front of you. Which makes me love this company even more; they have taken into consideration the eyesight of others; this is a caring and charming company; and their products are holy grail.

PRODUCT:

This is a facial toner, you use it after you have taken off your make-up, of before putting on your make-up/moisturiser. I have tried so MANY toners and they are mediocre; they do the job. They make my face feel fresh, but since using this toner it has made such a difference in my skin! It actually tightens my skin! I'm not worried about wrinkles or anything, I'm 19! But it not only refreshes my skin, it makes it additionally plump, silky smooth and tight! ALSO! Can I just talk about the scent! Holy mother of Jesus! This smells gorgeous! So much nostalgia is created when I swipe this across my face, it smells like fresh oranges used at Christmas time; it takes me back to the time where me and my mum would sit there eating oranges as fast as we could. Or much recently, sending me to the shops to buy her oranges as she's eaten them all :).
The scent isn't overpowering, and it doesn't effect my skin in the slightest, and I have very dry and sensitive skin. On the other hand, the ingredient neroli, (a type of flower oil essence), creates a comforting and subtle smell; which complements the orange even more. Also because of this flower oil it helps hydrate the skin, so the toner doesn't suck every inch of moisture out of you skin; this is what also makes it perfect for dry skin; this is made for dry skin. 

HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
I use this before I put on my make-up and when my make up is off my face.

  1. Make sure you have a clean face, use your desired facial wash;
  2. take a cotton pad, put the toner onto the pad and wipe around your face, make sure you take it down the neck;
  3. pad dry and wait for a few minutes, you want to make sure that the product goes into the skin before you apply moisturiser;
  4. put your favourite moisturiser on you skin gently.

PRICE:

This product retails for £16, you get a total of 200ml, you get so much product inside of this bottle! As shown in the pictures above I have rarely touched it! This is not the case, I have used this product everyday, twice a day for 3+ weeks! That's insane! A little does really go a long way, you don't need a lot of this product, otherwise it's waste; you can only use so much toner on your face :').
I feel that this is the perfect for yourself, or even a gift, it's very affordable and a great value for money. 

If you are interested in buying this product, click the link below: 

Thank you again for reading this post and taking time out of your day to even look at my blog! I really do appreciate it! I still can't believe that you are interested in what I write; it's really overwhelming! In a good way :D. 
I will see you again tomorrow with a brand new vegan recipe, and hopefully my trip around London! 
I am thinking of starting to vlog soon, what do you think? I will keep posting on my blog :).
I love you all so very much, stay safe and stay tuned:) x x x 

If you want to talk to me about anything, have a look at my social media down below :) 
Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment