Sunday 31 July 2016

Vegan Recipe-Vegetable rice and vegan sausages

Fresh fluffy vegetable rice and vegan sausages 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good afternoon, how are you all today? It's been a while since I've posted a vegan recipe, I'm really sorry about that, I've been traveling due to work training! I made this delicious concoction yesterday evening and I loved it; I'm using the left overs and eating it for lunch today :).
I hope you are having a lovely day so far, I know that I will be ordering my boyfriends anniversary present right after this! 
Any how, if you want to know how to make this recipe, have a read below and enjoy! :D 


If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!




Ingredients

  • 50 grams plain rice;
  • 3 vegan sausages (I used Linda McCartney);
  • 1 onion;
  • 1 red pepper;
  • 1 garlic clove;
  • chili sauce (optional)

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. At the same time take 300ml of water and boil it, place the boiled water in a medium pan and turn the heating setting on 2-3;
  2. place the rice into the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes;
  3. when the oven as reached 180, put the sausages in and cook for 10 minutes;
  4. prepare your vegetables: cut the onion into fine pieces, and do the same with the pepper and garlic. Put all the veg into one bowl and keep to one side;
  5. drain the rice and place into your bowl of choice;
  6. take the veg and mix it in with the rice; 
  7. take the sausages, cut them up and mix it together with the rice and veg mixture;
  8. drizzle chili sauce on top (optional);
  9. ENJOY! :D 

Why these ingredients? 

Garlic:
Depending on how we prepare our garlic depends on how much nutrients we get out of it; this is why I have suggested either: cutting or crushing. This increases the enzymes within the garlic, these enzymes can prevent cancer.

Onion:
Onions are a great antioxidant, they also contain low fat saturation, this won't clog up your arteries, as it reduces cholesterol, in comparison to a normal red or green onion, this is so much better for your mental and physical health.

This is the end of my blog post! Thank you all for being so patient with me, I have missed making these recipes, but unfortunately you will have to wait at least once a week for these; simply because I'm going to France Thursday, and I'm back at my training Monday and Tuesday. But I will be trying to create vegan recipes in France! I love you all so very much, and I love that you enjoy my blog posts! I am going to eat some lunch and finish getting ready :).
Have a lovely day and I will see you tomorrow with an advice blog post :).

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).




No comments:

Post a Comment