Thursday 7 July 2016

Vegan Recipe-Pasta

Avocado pasta recipe 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com
If you want to keep up to date with that I do on a daily basis follow me on my social media above, and I'll be sure to follow you right back :).


Good morning my lovely's! How are you doing today? What are you plans? I know that I'm heading to London later on, and I will be documenting what I do and telling you where I explore in a blog post later on today or tomorrow morning.
If you want to come with me, add me on my social media, as I will be taking pictures constantly, and adding videos on my Snapchat.
That being said, I'm here this morning to announce another vegan recipe! If you want to know how to make this dish, look at the simple instructions below and enjoy :).

If you need other inspiration of vegan meals click here!





INGREDIENTS: 

  • 50 grams vegan spaghetti, I used Freeform;
  • 1 onion;
  • 1 garlic clove;
  • 25 grams sweetcorn;
  • 1 large avocado;
  • salt and pepper; 
  • extra virgin olive oil.

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Prepare your vegetables: dice the onion into fine cubes and do the same with the garlic. Cut the avocado in half and spoon out the inside, drain the sweet corn and put all the vegetables in a bowl. Mash everything together and place to one side;
  2. boil 300ml of water and place in a large pan, then use the salt and pepper to add flavour;
  3. Set the hob to setting 2/gas mark 2, put the spaghetti in a pan and wait for it to soften, when it has place a lid over the top and leave to simmer for 5-8 minutes;
  4. when the pasta is done drain it and place back into the pan, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and stir;
  5. add the vegetable mixture to the spaghetti and stir well;
  6. plate up and enjoy! :D 

WHY THESE INGREDIENTS?

Garlic:
Depending on how we prepare our garlic depends on how much nutrients we get out of it; this is why I have suggested either: cutting or crushing. This increases the enzymes within the garlic, these enzymes can prevent cancer.

Onion:
Onions are a great antioxidant, they also contain low fat saturation, this won't clog up your arteries, as it reduces cholesterol, in comparison to a normal red or green onion, this is so much better for your mental and physical health.

Avocado:
Avocado's are enriched with vitamin C and K. Vitamin C is perfect for the skin, when I make a facial mask I always include avocado! It replenishes the moisture in the skin, as well as tightening it and making it appeared toned and young. Whereas vitamin K is perfect for reducing blood clots, as it's a fat-soluble vitamin. 

Thank you again for reading this post! I know I always say that but I have no other words of phrases but thank you! I really do appreciate you reading my blog posts, this makes me extremely happy and excited for the future :).
I love you all very much, and I will hopefully see you later on today with a little adventures blog post :)
Stay tuned and stay safe Little ones :) x x x

If you want to talk to me about anything, have a look at my social media down below :) 
Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Snapchat: missamymcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment