Monday 8 January 2018

SHOPPING-ORIGINS HAUL

ORIGINS SKINCARE HAUL:

Instagram:amymrmcguire
Twitter:amymrmcguire
Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com


Good afternoon Little Ones! Rise and shine! For the majority of you, you've just come back from the Christmas break, and heading back to either, School, College, University or work. I took to Instagram and a tone of people wanted me to write a blog post of what I purchased the other day, a mini haul.
I've never written a haul on this blog before, so I have no idea how I'm going to layer it out, I think I'm going to state what the products are, and why I purchased them; whilst interjecting lovely photographs.
Without and further or do, let's get on with the haul!





MAKE A DIFFERENCE-PLUS+ MOISTURISER: 

Fundamentally, I originally went into Origins to purchase a moisturiser, anything extra was a bonus product. My skin has been exceedingly dry recently, and my typical Clarins moisturiser wasn't doing the job; my skin was angry with the weather, cracking up, and  dry patch galore. The breaking point was when it took me 30 minutes to apply my foundation, enough was enough! It was time to venture out into the world of creams. Seeing that I own several Origins products, and I've never had a negative experience overall; I thought that they were my port of call. I headed into my local John Lewis, and dashed over to the Origins counter, a lovely lady greeted me, and I told her what I needed. I loved that she was so relatable, and showed me several moisturisers which would benefit my extremely dry skin. She let me try the products before purchasing, and I adored the texture, really thick and nourishing for the skin; which sounded perfect, just what I needed. 





NEVER A DULL MOMENT SCRUB: 

But, I suddenly thought, how am I going to diminish my dry patches? Moisturising will aid the issue, but won't get rid of them on a permanent basis. My Clearasil pads were great, but after a while, they really started to suck the moisture out of my skin, (which is what I think caused this entire fiasco). I started asking the woman, what would be best to exfoliate my skin? I have very dry skin, as you already know; but I also suffer with sensitive skin, she automatically whipped out this product; the packaging is exquisite, and the product itself smells heavenly! Again, she let me try before purchasing, just to see if I liked it, and you guessed it ... I did! I'm not going to go into too much detail, as I want to write a full on review, and demonstrate how I use this in a future video; but it was worth the purchase! 







HIGH-POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS CREAM: 

Lastly, before I was about to purchase my products, it occurred to me that I don't have a dedicated night-cream, but before I could say anything she handed me a free full sized product, which just so happened to be a night-cream, for dry skin! This was protocol for them, but she tailored it to my specific skin type; which I really appreciated. It was also the product she was recommended me, when I entered the store; so I know that she was being genuine.
I was extremely satisfied with my purchases, and I've booked in a facial, as I think their may be a mask that'll enter my skincare collection. Overall, these products were worth my hard earned money, and purchasing skincare is something that's always made me happy. I adore hunting for new products, I just which my skin wasn't such a nightmare to work with!





That's it for today's blog post! And yes, it's laid out differently, I want to experiment with my Blog before I undergo re-designing it from the ground up; please tell me what you think, and if you have any suggestions on what you want it to look like, use the comment section down below, or my social media handles. I also hoped you enjoyed this read! Not something I normally write about, but I love that I tried something new, if you want more hauls, then you know what to do!
I have another blog post coming out Wednesday, you can expect a product review on one of these beauties!
I love you all so very much! I will see you very soon! Stay safe and stay tuned Little Ones! :) x x x

Instagram:amymrmcguire
Twitter:amymrmcguire
Snapchat: amymrmcguire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment