Friday 24 June 2016

Vegan Recipe

Grape, clementine and strawberry smoothie

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com

Good afternoon! I thought I would whip together another smoothie recipe, I know how much you love these recipes. They are so fun and easy to make, and also tastes delicious. 
How has your day been so far? I know that I've been hunting high and low for a pair of jeans for my new workplace :').
Any who, if you want to know how to make this delicious concoction, look below and follow the few easy steps :)

If you want another vegan smoothie, click here!





Ingredients:

  • 50 grams grapes (red and green);
  • 1 clementine;
  • 25 grams strawberries;
  • 25ml fresh orange juice, (I used innocent orange juice).

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Prepare your fruit. Wash all your fruit, cut the top of the strawberries off, and peal the clementine;
  2. put the fruit into the blender, I used the BlenActive Blender; 
  3. add the fresh orange juice;
  4. blend until your desired texture, I blended for 2 minutes and this made it super smooth;
  5. ENJOY! :D 

Why these ingredients? 

Strawberries:
A strawberry is an excellent antioxidant, this means that they are the first call when it comes to fighting diseases in the body; they also prevent causing other damage to other cells. Strawberries also donate electrons to unstable free radicals. This means that they don't have to take electrons from innocent cells.

Clementines:
Clementines are juicy delights rich in variety of vital nutrients including minerals such ascalciummagnesiumpotassium. This is fantastic brain food, and also makes you feel awake. This is the perfect fruit in the morning, as it gives you enough energy to start the day. 

Grapes:

Grapes contain powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, which may slow or prevent many types of cancer, including esophageal, lung and mouth. Antioxidants fight infections and improve your immune system. They are also super tasty and replace all the naughty treats. 

Thank you for reading this post, I will see you again tomorrow with another blog post. 
I love you all, stay tuned Little one's and have a lovely day :) x x x 

If you want to contact me look below :) 

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment