Tuesday 28 June 2016

Vegan Recipe

Fruit Salad

Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com

Good evening! I posted a picture on Twitter of my breakfast fruit salad and you really seemed to like it! So I thought that I would show you how I made it and what fruits I decided to throw together :). 
If you want to know what I used and how to make this concoction, look below and follow the few easy steps! :D 

If you want to see my other vegan recipes click here!




Ingredients:

  • 50 grams, red and green grapes, (25 grams each);
  • handful of cherries;
  • 1 pink lady apple;
  • 25 grams strawberries, (when making this concoction I ate most of the strawberries).

STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:

  1. Prepare your fruit,wash all the fruit in a sift;
  2. place the grapes and cherries into your bowl of choice;
  3. cut the top off the strawberries and place this into the bowl when done;
  4. cut the apple in half, and half again, repeat this process until you are happy with the shape of your apple. I cut it into strips as I find it easier to eat this way.
  5. ENJOY! :D 

Why these ingredients? 

Strawberries:
A strawberry is an excellent antioxidant, this means that they are the first call when it comes to fighting diseases in the body; they also prevent causing other damage to other cells. Strawberries also donate electrons to unstable free radicals. This means that they don't have to take electrons from innocent cells.

Grapes:
Grapes contain powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, which may slow or prevent many types of cancer, including esophageal, lung and mouth. Antioxidants fight infections and improve your immune system. They are also super tasty and replace all the naughty treats. 

Cherries:

Cherries contain powerful antioxidants like anthocyanins and cyanidin, these components build the immune system, and also detox your body from any unwanted bacteria, as well as making your healthier

Like always, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this blog post, it really makes me happy to know that people out there are coming to me and reading what I have to say.
I really hope you had a good day! See you tomorrow Little ones, I'll be writing reviews on beauty and skincare products,so stay tuned for that!
Have a good night sleep! :D

If you have any queries don't be afraid to contact me on my social media platforms :)  


Twitter:AmyRoseMcGuire
Email: missamymcguire@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment